Friday, April 18, 2008

the proper side

I didn't think driving on the left hand size of the road had become so ingrained. When driving in Namibia, I still usually have to concentrate to stay on the left side. Apparently I've gotten more used to it then I thought. Driving around Crossgates Mall the other day I made a little boo-boo. As I was turning right I pulled into the left lane instead of the right. Whoops! Fortunately nothing was coming and I quickly corrected myself. But if I were you, I'd avoid all the little ruby red Nissans on the road around the Albany area for a few weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i JUST had a dream last night that i drove into oncoming traffic! and i don't even drive here...

Katie Sawade said...

Hey there! I know this is a bit delayed, but it was SO good to see you a few weeks ago. (If you don't mind) I'm going to add you as one of my friend links on my blog. Now we can be blog buddies. :-)